In order to be good stewards of your contribution we have recently moved to Churchteams online giving. Churchteams offers a great way to give online. Log in or create an account to give to what the Lord is doing here at HCC. You can set up recurring contributions online.
Why We Give
In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
WAYS TO GIVE
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one time gifts and by setting up online reoccurring giving.
Give Without Compulsion
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in the community.
It is important to remember why we give. 1 Corinthians 9:7 states that "Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." Our goal is to give those in our Church the ability to give freely, privately, without compulsion, and provide multiple ways to do so.
Our online giving platform is an extension of a principle: that we should give, not seeking the acceptance of men or because we think we “have to”, but pursuing and deepening our relationship with Jesus Christ. When you give online, you give in one of the most secure ways possible. Join in our vision to make disciples and consider giving today.
- Our Pastoral staff do not know who gives nor the amount someone gives.
- We do our best to keep giving confidential.
- The idea of tithing 10% is an Old Testament view that is ratified in the New Testament into what many call offerings, which has no boundaries large or small. 1 Corinthians 16:1–2
- The heart is the most important factor in giving, bar none.
- Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on. -Luke 21:1-4
- Phone: 830-997-3968
- Mailing Address: 107 E Lower Crabapple Rd Fredericksburg, TX. 78624