Hey everyone! We will be providing Clear River Lunch boxes for those coming to the parent meeting on September 12th at noon in the fellowship hall.
Please -SIGN UP HERE- to let me know what kind of sandwich you would like.
Meeting Sunday Nights for Small Groups- 7:00-8:30
My name is Daniel Phillips and I have the pleasure of serving the students here at HCC. My passion is student ministry and I am excited to lead young men and women to be disciples in Christ. My goal as a Student Pastor is to work alongside parents to do the following:
Encourage the Heart - Faith
- Solidifying the basis for faith – Jesus Christ.
- Solidifying reasons to believe.
- Solidifying a passion for God.
Equip the Head - Knowledge
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Character
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Will
Empower the Hands - Service
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Together, our youth can avoid the snares of this generation, embrace their faith in college, and push forward to the upward call of Christ Jesus.