This Sunday we will live stream our church service and we will be meeting in-person at 9:30 am. The link to the live stream is below:
Alternatively, you can go to our website: hccfbg.org and click on the live stream link in the middle of the page. Or you can go to youtube.com and search “Hill Country Church Fredericksburg” and find our channel. All of our services, including the upcoming live stream, can be found there.
If you do decide to attend in-person, there are some precautions we must take to protect our congregation:
- Masks—I’m asking that everyone would please wear a mask as they enter and exit the building. If you’d like to take it off once you are seated and distanced from others, that is up to you. This is in keeping with Governor Abbott’s executive order and our local ordinance. It’s not required for churches, but highly encouraged.
- Social Distancing—seating in every other row, family units six feet apart, adequate spacing in Hierholzer Hall (service will be streamed there as well)
- Hand Sanitizer—available in the foyer as you enter or exit
- Communion—we will be sharing the Lord’s Supper together again, using the pre-packaged wafer/juice sets. If you are watching at home we invite you to join with us as we remember the Lord’s sacrifice.
- No childcare, children’s classes, youth classes, or adult Sunday School.
***Please, if you have a fever or are feeling ill, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms, please stay home and enjoy the live stream service.
***Due to the increased caseload in our area, we’re recommending those who are at-risk remain at home and enjoy the live stream. (At-risk would include those who are over 65; chronic lung disease; asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; weakened immune system)
We love you and want to keep you healthy! If you stay home, please don’t feel like you are neglecting the admonition to gather together with the saints. For we are still going to be gathered together—albeit virtually—to worship God as one body of unified believers. You are loved and part of our family no matter what you decide.
Something new is coming next Sunday night!
Are you prepared to “testify to the Truth” as Jesus did before Pilate who asked “What is Truth?”
The Truth Project from Focus on the Family will help you build, clarify and articulate your Biblical world view in the midst of a world exchanging Truth for Lies. Watch 13, 1-hour lessons each Sunday at 7pm starting July 26thaccessed with a link in Rob’s weekly email and/or from the HCC websitewhich will stay available till 10pm each Monday. For more Information go to www.FocusontheFamily.com/faith/the-truth-project and our HCC website.
A Call to Prayer
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but some of the churches in town have been ringing their bells at noon daily. As a community, I encourage you to stop when you hear those bells—to pray for our town—especially the health care workers at HCM and those who are suffering with COVID-19. They need your support and encouragement. These are difficult days but the Lord is good and He is rich in mercy.
Attached you will find a copy of this week’s bulletin and prayer list. Please pray for the church, our community, our state, our nation and our world.
Blessings to you!