We’ll be meeting in person AND live streaming at 9:30 Sunday morning. You can access the service by following this link:
We have taken steps to ensure our facility is as safe as possible for Sunday morning worship. However, there is risk involved, and no guarantee can be given that attendees will not be exposed to COVID-19, or contract the virus. That being said, if you do decide to attend in-person, there are some precautions we must take to protect the congregation:
- Masks—I’m asking that everyone would please wear a mask as they enter and exit the building. If you’d like to take it off once you are seated and distanced from others, that is up to you. This is in keeping with Governor Abbott’s executive order and our local ordinance. It’s not required for churches, but highly encouraged.
- Social Distancing—seating in every other row, family units six feet apart
- Hierholzer Hall—we have opened Hierholzer Hall for additional seating—a great place for a family to worship together!
- Hand Sanitizer—available in the foyer as you enter or exit
- Communion—we will be sharing the Lord’s Supper together again, using the pre-packaged wafer/juice sets. If you are watching at home we invite you to join with us as we remember the Lord’s sacrifice.
- No childcare, children’s classes, youth classes, or adult Sunday School.
***Please, if you have a fever or are feeling ill, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms, please stay home and enjoy the live stream service.
***Due to the increased caseload in our area, we’re recommending those who are at-risk remain at home and enjoy the live stream.
We love you and want to keep you healthy! If you stay home, please don’t feel like you are neglecting the admonition to gather together with the saints. For we are still going to be gathered together—albeit virtually—to worship God as one body of unified believers. You are loved and part of our family no matter what you decide.
On The Horizon…
Truth Project continues Sunday
This 13-part series will help build, clarify, and articulate your Biblical worldview in the midst of a world of lies. Each one hour lesson will be available beginning on Sunday mornings at 11:00 through 10pm each Monday. For more Information about the Truth Project, just go to www.FocusontheFamily.com/faith/the-truth-project
Church Picnic and Baptisms
The annual church picnic will be held at the Haven in Comfort on Sunday, Sept. 20. Boxed lunches will be served—you can sign up this Sunday! Look for the signup sheets in the lobby after church.
If you or a family member are interested in being baptized in the river that day, please contact Pastor Rob ( or 830-997-3968) I’d love to talk to you about it—but don’t wait—the day is fast approaching!
Seeking A New Children’s Director
We are currently seeking a part-time Children’s Director. Ideal candidate would have a vision for partnering with families to disciple children. This is a great opportunity to reach and minister to the growing number of families in our church. Send resumes to Pastor Rob ( ), or for a full job description.
Please check the bulletin (attached) for more announcements and upcoming events
Also, be sure to check out our Resources Tab on the website—lots of good stuff out there!
Please pray with us as we lift our cares and needs to the Lord. He is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. (Eph. 3:20)
Blessings to you!